ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: LOVE AND ROMANCE

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LOVE AND ROMANCE

We all spend or have spent so much of our time wanting and waiting for that special someone to share our lives with. I can remember quite well what it was like for me, I had all these dreams of what Mr. Right would be like and dreams of my wedding day were always going through my head. Then finally I found the man of my dreams. I knew from the first time I saw him that he would be the one I would marry and spend the rest of my life with. His eyes, his smile and yes even his butt all had me drawn to him.We talked for a month or so and then he swept me off my feet. He was such a romantic, he always left me love song ready in the CD player waiting for me when I got home from work and I was always finding romantic poems left for me to find. One of the things that I really appreciated about him was the fact that he was more than willing to be there for my son who was 6 months old at the time. He was so loving and caring towards him and I wasn't about to let him get away. We have been married now for 6 years and have four amazing children.

Unfortunately not everyone finds themselves in this kind of relationship and I had gone through a few rough relationships myself before I found my Prince Charming. It was so hard for me to get over a break up especially with having a child but with the support from my family and friends I moved on. It is hard for me to see my sisters struggling with their relationships especially with children involved, they feel they have nowhere to go and no one to turn to. When I came across this website of online dating and relationship articles I thought of my sisters and how maybe this would give them somewhere to turn with great topics of Surviving a Break Up, a strategy for getting to a better day. I wish for everyone to be able to find that special love in their life and live that dream. We can all have happiness in our relationships, we just need to find it.

No comments: