ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***THE GHOST AND GOBLINS HAVE RISEN...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

***THE GHOST AND GOBLINS HAVE RISEN...

No not really, I was talking about the kids. They woke up this morning full of excitement that Halloween is finally here but first I had to get them off to school and I will meet them at lunch time with their costumes. I will be helping out Kohl class with getting ready for their Halloween party and without a doubt I will be taking pictures for his teacher. I am in for a busy afternoon.

Any of you out there wondering how I made out last night (early this morning)?....LOL I did manage to get a bit of sleep on the couch in the living room which is only a few feet from my desk and curled up under my blanket and finally fell asleep. It was a bit chilly but I wasn't getting up for anything not even to check ppp, well that one didn't pay off I missed a $20 opportunity, OOOOOPs! All is well now the house is well lit and I seem to have things under control.

1 comment:

bcmomtoo said...

Glad to hear the boogey man didn't get you!

Once you get back from your busy afternoon, or before, if you aren't trying to catch up on your sleep, you can set up your blog to post by email. It is kind of cool.

Here's how you do it - go to your dashboard. Choose 'settings' for your blog, and then go to the 'email' tab. There you can set up your 'Mail-to-Blogger address' and decide whether you want to have your emails published immediately or saved as a draft so you can edit and add tags and such before actually publishing.