ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***ANOTHER SHOPPING TRIP

Friday, October 19, 2007

***ANOTHER SHOPPING TRIP

Boy I am having a great time today! I had so much fun this afternoon that when we picked the kids up after dance class we headed back to the mall. This time all our purchased were for us :0)
I can't believe it...we spent money on ourselves....NEW CLOTHES....YIPPEEEEEE!. A new outfit for me and one for Matt. It feels some good to finally treat ourselves and to be honest, it wouldn't have been possible if I wasn't doing any PPP. So even though some days are tough it can still be rewarding....It wasn't only a good day shopping but I also got some PPP opps as well.
That's all the excitement for day.... time to dye my hair and get ready for highlights and a hair cut.

No comments: