ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***A GREAT START TO THE DAY

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

***A GREAT START TO THE DAY


Well I guess I got up on the right side of the bed this morning. As always the first thing I do is check my computer for PPP opportunities and vote for Kim, then I will get the kids ready for school. Well this morning I am so thankful that my husband didn't have to go to work until noon because I had my work cut out for me at the computer with a post from PPP another from Blogitive (and it's been weeks since I've seen anything from them) and then 3 emails from Smorty. Well where to start....Matt got the kids ready for school and walked them up for me and I got right to work...the sun is shinning and we are looking at another hot day. 20 degrees Celsius...that is really really warm for the end of October. I am looking forward to another great day outside!

No comments: