ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***BLACK EYE?...

Monday, October 1, 2007

***BLACK EYE?...


Walking up to the school this afternoon like any other day, the weather was nice, Blake was enjoying his stroller ride and looking forward to playing at the playground and with 20 minutes left before the kids were let loose from their classrooms I enjoyed some time with other parents while watching Blake play.
Out of the school comes running the kids, there's Kohl and first thing I notice while he is running down the stairs is his black eye! I was quick to head back inside to find out what had happened to him and they informed me that they noticed it when he walked through the door this morning, and that by the looks of him he could use some more sleep...what do they mean the kid sleeps 12 hours. Well I know for sure it wasn't there this morning because I put gel in his hair and washed his face before we left the house. Could I have really not noticed?....He did mention that he has fallen out of bed, maybe he hit his eye and it turned black throughout the day?... Anyway, the great news is that they get their school pictures taken tomorrow! And the bad news is that I still don't know how he got his black eye!

No comments: