ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***GARBAGE CLEAN UP DAY

Sunday, October 7, 2007

***GARBAGE CLEAN UP DAY

The first Saturday of every month we have a garbage clean up day, so we filled the van with junk from the basement and finally got rid of it. Matt and my dad took two trips to the dump site and on the second they came home with a great treasure for the boys, something they have been asking for for quite some time now and put it on their Santa list. A set of drums, real drums and boy they are noisy. I have never seen them so happy down in the garage (games room), they were banging those things for most of the day. My mom went out and bought them drum sticks for them to use rather than the sticks I had given them. Looks and sounds like the trip to the dump paid off and I'm sure our neighbors will appreciate them!

No comments: