ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***MOMMY'S BOY

Sunday, October 7, 2007

***MOMMY'S BOY

This weekend was the first time that I have really notice how attached Blake my almost three year old son has become since the kids have gone back to school. This has been his first one on one with mommy and he is enjoying every minute of it! The past couple of days I haven't been able to do anything because he is wanting me to sit and play, cuddle , read even dance with him and he has no patience for me putting it off, not even for a second. It was kind of cute at first but after today trying to seal off the garage door for the winter and him pulling me off to go play with him was starting to get a little annoying but I made time for him and still managed to get some work and visiting done around here.

1 comment:

Petula said...

Whew! It is a challenge keeping them occupied when there's something that needs to be done. I keep saying I'm going to try to spend more sit-down, one-on-one time with all the children, but -- right now -- the only one that gets that is Anna (the baby)... I'm trying though! You're doing a great job! Getting a little annoyed is understandable.