ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***THE TURKEY IS READY

Sunday, October 7, 2007

***THE TURKEY IS READY


Tomorrow morning I will be putting the turkey in the oven for our family Thanksgiving dinner. I guess it's not a Thanksgiving dinner without a turkey...usually we are the ones travelling and enjoying dinner with our parents so we don't think about buying a turkey but this year we were just planning on staying home and since it was just us I was going to just cook chicken to go with our veggies, the kids don't even know the difference. But with company here for Thanksgiving I found myself at the grocery store with my mom buying a turkey. I can't get over the price of those birds....maybe that's why I couldn't bring myself to buy one....LOL anyway the birds is ready and will be put in the oven first thing in the morning. I am looking forward to a real turkey dinner.

No comments: