ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***SCHOOL PICTURE DAY

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

***SCHOOL PICTURE DAY

The kids are dressed, hair is brushed and gelled and looking good, faces are washed and their smiles are packed and ready to go. Yes it's pictures day at school! Now that I've done my part of getting them looking nice and as Kohl would say "handsome" all I can do now is hope that they will stay that way at least until they get their pictures taken. Kohl was a little upset this morning walking to school because of his black eye, but there is nothing I can do about that. Something to look back to down the road. His first year of school and already a black eye...although it apparently didn't happen at school. That is still a mystery to us. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing the proofs and if they are anything like they usually are they will be great. Their school pictures always turn out to be my favorite pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie,
Hope the school pics will come out good! We had lots of pics taken yesterday of my two little ones, at a pumpkin patch event we went to. I am happy the pics came out good, as my hubby just bought me a new digital camera and I was still sort of testing it out. :)
Goodluck!
Jocelyn