ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***GETTING READY FOR THANKSGIVING

Monday, October 1, 2007

***GETTING READY FOR THANKSGIVING


I have been struggling enough the past couple of weeks with trying to find costumes for all four of my children for Halloween, it's getting expensive and I don't have the time to make them myself and now to add to my trouble I have to find or make a costume for my son who is in his first year of school because they are celebrating thanksgiving by dressing up as Native American or a Pilgrim. I have no clue what to do and I only a few days to figure it out. The only thing I keep coming up with is to just send him to school dressed up as a Turkey....my friend said she would dress her daughter up as a pumpkin. That would make for some laughs. "Turkey Dinner"!
I'm sure with some time and research on the Internet I will figure it out. If anyone has any ideas for me let me know....I could really use some help!

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

A pilgrim, mmm.....okay, you need a black long sleeve shirt with nothing written on it, put a brown belt around it (leave it untucked), for the white collar you can simply use some white material and cut to size (sew it or glue it on the collar of the black shit), black bristol board should make a pilgrim hat.
Was that any help?

Mattyboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Thank you Tammy! I found a hat in the Halloween box that will work but didn't know what to do for his clothes....I will post a picture of him for Thanksgiving....