ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: The Great Escape!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Great Escape!

I had a terrible scare today, when I finished my shower I was heading down to the bedroom and the dog wanted to go out. I clicked her chain to her collar and let her out the door. I then went into the bedroom and got dressed and came back to let her in, to my horror there at the door was her chain (no Breigh). I looked around and called for her but didn't see her anywhere, quickly called hubby who was on his way home from work anyway. Luckily there was some snow down so I could see her path and followed her and ended up finding her around the back. There were some scary moments there but in the end everything was alright. I have no idea how she got off her chain but let's hope it doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I'm glad she didn't go far!