ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: The search for my Wheels

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The search for my Wheels

I have been deliberating on what kind of vehical I want to buy for the last few weeks, it has been very hard for me to decide. I was originally thinkgin I would get a little car, easy on gas to get around town. After some thought and looking at prices I have changed my thinking to a Van or SUV as it would make some scence to have a second vehical that we could still all fit in. I was surprise to see the prices on used vans is the same as small little cars like vibes or matrix. I found a couple of nice vans today that are basically the same as what we have now but a couple of years newer with warranty left.

1 comment:

jenn said...

We are looking again, too. I hate buying new vehicles. I leave it up to Junior! lol!