ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: SITTER TROUBLES.....

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SITTER TROUBLES.....

I was talking to my sitter last night about watching the kids for me today for my evening shift at work. She had spend most of yesterday at the hospital and was going back in this morning for more test but she said she would let me know around noon if she was feeling ok to watch the kids for me. Well here it is now 5:00pm and I still haven't heard from her. I hope everything is ok with her and that she will be feeling better soon. As for me and work???? hubby is the only manager in tonight so he can't come home to be with the kids and I have no one else to watch the kids. I was already in talking to my supervisor at work and they understand what is going on so for the time being I am planning on going into work late after I get my 4 year old in bed and to sleep then Jay my oldest son can handle things from there since the other 2 kids will be in bed as well and hubby isn't working too late tonight. This is when it's great to have Jay old enough to babysit! Hopefully soon work will have my schedule fixed so that I can let my sitter know ahead of time what days I need her! Well I guess if I'm going to make it to work at a reasonable time I should go get the bedtime routine started!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I hope she is okay...what was wrong with her?

I'm glad Jay is responsible enough to babysit. I still don't trust Ryan watching Brandi alone...but I think it's more because Brandi is such a brat! :)