ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Post Christmas Catch Up

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Post Christmas Catch Up

Now that Christmas is over I have turned my attention to getting bills caught up, it's different for me to be working and getting a regular pay to help out. It was great at Christmas because we were able to do gift giving without using any Credit Cards. Now I can focus my pays on getting other bills caught up, what a great feeling that is, I paid up our kids dance class bills last night. It is one less stress around knowing that we are starting to get caught up on these horrible bills. I really need to get a 2nd vehical for the family soon as it is getting hard to get back and forth to everything with hubby working days and me nights but that will come soon.

No comments: