ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Time for some new Wheels

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time for some new Wheels

As you all know from my other posts I have been back to work for about 3 months and it has been hard juggling my job with hubby's and still getting the kids everywhere they need to go. We are working complete opposite schedules which makes it very hard, he works 2 nights a week with his job and 3 days and I work the other 5 nights of the week. We decided a while ago once I got past my probation period and was offered my permanent position I would be going out to get a Car Loan and get my own vehical so hubby wouldn't have to wait up until 1AM to pick me up and I wouldn't have to get up in the morning to travel him to work. To make our search for a loan easier we are looking for a service that will find us the best deal available. RainbowGroup is designed to do just that and with a few simple steps, and in about a minute they can have an answer for you. They have all sorts of lending alternatives to get you the money you need regardless of your credit situation. Once approved they can have money for you within days. They offer loans for all sorts of situations perhaps you are looking for a small loan until payday to cover an unexpected bill, you can find pay day loans to help you out. Feeling the pinch with lots of credit card bills after Christmas, perhaps the alternative for you would be a debt consolidation loan that could lower your monthly payments and get you out of debt faster. We are hoping to get our car and debt consolidation loans soon we can start to enjoy the little bit of time we get to spend together.

No comments: