ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: SNOW DAY!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

SNOW DAY!

The kids are home today enjoying a snow day from school. We got a fair amount a snow but the freezing rain and winds is what caused the school closures this morning. Right now it's not to bad outside, I think it's -6 with the windchill. Matt and the kids are outside playing and shoveling the driveway but by the sounds of things they are getting ready to come in....Just in time I made a big pot of turkey soup and it is almost ready!
I'm not sure what we are going to do today but Matt has the day off and I only go to work at 6pm! Since the roads are clear I might just go get some color added to my new hair cut!
Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I wanna see pictures of the new do.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Pretty picture of the trees! School was closed here as well.