ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: The Video Game Tragedy.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Video Game Tragedy.

We packed up to go out van shopping this morning and a few minutes into the drive Blake asked for his Leapster (kids portable video game system, parents sanity device) I reached into his bag and ooops.... it wasnt' there, I know it was there the other day. Back home we went to find it and after searching the house and couldn't I began to think of where it could be. The last reported sighting was at the kids dance school Sunday Night, the kids where great until the last 5 minutes they turned crazy and I scooped them up and out so quick it must have been left behind. When Trin went to class at the other dance school tonight they called over and sure enough it was there and is now safe until we go over tommorrow night.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I'm glad they found it!