ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Always Moving!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Always Moving!

I think I am becoming an expert in moving and redecorating our home. In the last 10 years we have moved 7 times due to my husbands work. It is always a stressful time with trying to get the kids re-adjusted and setting up a new home. We hopefully won't have to move again in the near future but when it happens we will like to be ready to go. For me the biggest part is getting all our belongings moved and I like to have a company I can trust to treat my belongings with the the care and respect I want them to have. Looking for central movers Toronto that can come to your home and do an estimate up for you. They treat you just the way you want and understand the moving can be stressful. Moving for us can be an exciting time filled with new adventures but hopefully my husbands job won't have us move anytime soon.

1 comment:

De'Little Ones said...

Wow! 7 times in last 10 years! you are really expert in moving. :)