ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: The Baby Life Line

Friday, April 3, 2009

The Baby Life Line



We are celebrating our daughters 9th birthday today and it made me reflect back through the years to a time when she was just a baby. I can remember for me the life line to surviving the baby years was a good diaper bag. It was so important to me to be prepared when on the run with the kids and to be sure the diaper bag had to be big enough with enough compartments to hold everything I might need while out. This is a picture of the style of bag I really liked. It was super comfortable to carry with it's wide strap. For on the run changes it came with a built in change pad so you could do it anywhere. There was lots of room for bottles and had a great feature of a clip that I could hook my keys and the babies soother to so they were right in reach and I didn't have to dig for them. It was big enough to carry everything but compact enough that it didn't take up too much space when I needed to store it. I found this bag on a site that has a great selection of bags, kids and Designer Baby Clothes available in great colors, styles and best of all prices. You can get all the great designer names you like at affordable prices while shopping from the comfort of your own home. No need to carry a sleepy, cranky baby through the mall anymore.

No comments: