ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Car Shopping

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Car Shopping

My husband is what you would call a car freak, he is constantly looking at, researching and just in general drooling over new cars. I will constantly see him on the Internet looking at aCar Photo Gallery, checking out all the concept and upcoming releases. Constantly thinking about new cars can certainly be fun and I find myself peaking over his shoulder once in a while. He regularily checks out Cars Blog lookin for the latest news and hype over the new cars. One of his favorite upcoming cars is the Chevy Volt, which is a battery powered car that will be able to travel up to 40 miles on a single charge. I myself think a little different since we have 4 children and find myself looking at the 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, it's full of all the latest technology and has beautiful lines that I love. It's really exciting to checkout all the latest Car Videos to find out more information of all the new cars that are getting ready to hit the market. Now we will be waiting a little longer before buying our next vehicle as we have a year left on our current lease and we really want to wait and see how the manufactures weather the current market troubles before we commit to any one brand.

No comments: