ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Summertime is Finally coming

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Summertime is Finally coming


The weather has finally begun to show signs that it might actually warm up this year. It was a wicked winter that seemed like it would never end, we even had to use the heat in the house until this week. Now that I can get out it's time for me to do my daily walk, I find with working nights I feel as though I have put on a little weight on although my husband still thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the World. With Summer coming it means it's time to get out to the pool with the kids and occasionally the beach. I don't like swimming at the beach but sure love getting a bit of Sun while the kids play. I don't mind swimming in our pool in the back yard. Every Spring I have to start shopping for a couple of new bathing suits for the year. Last year was the first year in a long time I actually bought a Bikini and my husband absolutely loved it. I found a great selection of bathing suits, both 1 and 2 piece online at www.amiclubwear.com, usually online shopping at specialty sites is expensive but I was shocked at the prices here which started at $19.99 and with free shipping on orders over $50 you couldn't go wrong. This suit @ only 29.99 is my favorite of the whole collection, I love the stripe snd the bright colors. It meets in the middle of bikini and traditional 1 piece suit...bring on the heat.

No comments: