ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Camera Critter Making the best of Winter

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Camera Critter Making the best of Winter



With a surprise Spring storm our little Breigh wasn't very happy with the situation. She had become used to going for a walk up to the kids school to pick them up. While I was on the treadmill the other day she kept trying to climb on with me so when I was done I decided to give her a run too. She took a minute to get used to the sound of her paws on the tread but really got into it and had a great run. Congratualations to everyone on 1 year of Camera Critters
To participate click HERE!

6 comments:

i beati said...

not as interesting maybe but same purpose..sandy

Mariz said...

hehe, doggie must be thinking "what a world of difference....i miss nature!". cute photo.

jenn said...

Carrie, she's getting so big!

Julie said...

Great idea, my dog and I could both use one after this cold winter.

Misty DawnS said...

Oh my gosh - this is GREAT! Ahahahaha what a neat idea!

Jane Hards Photography said...

This is just too funny.