ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Camera Critters #54 Sleeping Beauty

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Camera Critters #54 Sleeping Beauty



Hubby and I both worked tonight so Jay and Trin were holding the fort at home. We checked in through the night to make sure they were doing alright. They watched a movie and had some snacks and then when it was bed time Trin read the boys stories. When we go home we found Blake and Breigh sleeping in his cabin, big cardboard box that hubby brought home from work last week. They both look so comfy I had a hard time disturbing them.

To participate in camera critters click HERE!

9 comments:

Snap said...

Love when the 2 legged and 4 legged critters are together. !!!

jenn said...

Awwwww....they are so cute!

kayleen said...

Looks like a pretty comfy cabin to me!

Nebraska Birding

floreta said...

so precious :)

Jeri ~ said...

How sweet! What could be better??

i beati said...

omg all their security such a fun photo Sandy

Unknown said...

Aww..that is way too cute..

I think I would have just left them sleeping :-)

Oskar said...

It looks very cozy.

Kilauea Poetry said...

I love this shot..
I was too tired last night dozing off to move..I felt a few of my dogs cookie crumbs underneath my back! Cheers-