ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: The Puppy Incident

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Puppy Incident

It happended yesterday and the scene wasn't pretty by any means. My Husband had left his dress shoes from work in the dining room after a long and tiring day of work. When we got up yesterday we didn't notice them because his jacket was also over the chair and hid them from site. While we were in town the dog sniffed them out and used them as a chew toy. It gave me an excuse to go shoe shopping for my husband, he doesn't really like shopping so I get to pick out his shoes and I found a website full of amazing deals on all sorts of shoes Shoes, meaning I get a pair for me too. Anyway the only condition on his shoes are that they have to be black to match the dress code from work so it was pretty easy to find a great selection of Mens Shoes. The site I found also offers free shipping on almost all orders and our order will arrive in 4-5 business days. For me where there isn't a retail store near our home they offer the same pricing on the website that they offer in their store. To ease my mind even more the site offers a 110% price guarantee so if I find the same shoes I want to order on another site anywhere they will refund 110% of the differance right to me.
We ended up going with the classic Bostonian Shoes they matched exactly what he needed for work and with the deal that was available it left enough room in the budget for me.

No comments: