ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Education Alternative

Friday, April 24, 2009

Education Alternative

It's been some time since I last was in school, but now that the kids are getting a little older and are all going to be in school starting this fall I thought it was time to start looking at alternatives for me to get my career started. I still want to be available for my kids when they need me so it was important to find a source of education that would allow me the flexibility that I needed. Earning a degree online from Capella university apears to be a great alternative, it allows me the ability to work at my own pace while in the comfort of my own home. I was recently reading an article about a successful Capella Graduate, Jeannie McGuire who received the Sunny Andrews Award for 2008 for her incredible commitment to social work. Capella might be an onine university but it is considered a fully acredited home for all your educational needs.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: