ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***THE 5 THINGS MEME...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

***THE 5 THINGS MEME...

I came across this meme over at Misty's blog My Dogs Keep Me Sane and since I enjoy doing memes I thought I would join in on the fun!

Found in My Room (well I guess all the rooms are mine in some way...I have to clean them all)lol (the computer room office seems to be where I spend most of my time)
1. My dear computer
2. My Christmas tree
3. Our collection of DVD's
4. My new fireplace...I love it!
5. Lots of family photos
I've Always Wanted to Do ...
1. Take the kids to Disney
2. Win the lottery! (who doesn't?)
3. Move back home with my family
4. Play the guitar (after Christmas)
5. Get a really good good camera and take much better pictures (professional quality)
Found in My Bag
1. Gum
2. Bank cards
3. Driver's License
4. HealthCard
5. pen (notice I didn't say money)lol
Found in My Wallet ...
1. Cheque book
2. another pen
3. pictures
4. grocery coupons
5. Still no money LOL
I'm Currently Into ...
1. Photography
2. Blogging
3. My daughters dance classes ( I love watching her dance)
4. Christmas Spirit
5. Getting the new addition to the house finished!

No comments: