ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I don't know about you but for me one thing I cannot stand at all is somebody lying to me. I find people who tell a lie is totally disrespectful and really where does it get you anyway? Nowhere, you will usually find yourself in trouble or caught in a the lie somewhere down the road. So when I heard about LiarCard at http://www.LiarCard.com I had to find out more about it.

LiarCard is a voice polygraph that will let you know if you are being lied to or not by your children, spouse, business partner, childcare provider or anyone else you might suspect that they aren't telling you the truth. This LiarCard is 94% accurate and is used in the MTV series
Exposed" and in the upcoming Fox Reality show "Moment of Truth". Just keep in mind that this will only work if the other person isn't aware it's being used and use questions with more than yes or no answers.

So if you are wondering "Are they speaking the truth?" LiarCard is how you can find out without having to ask! Here it is, LiarCard's technology can detect the emotional content of speech patterns that reveal mental state and emotional makeup of the person speaking. Tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

No comments: