ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***CHRISTMAS WARNING....

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

***CHRISTMAS WARNING....


CHRISTMAS WARNING...
Christmas has been canceled.



It's all YOUR fault!
You told Santa that you were GOOD this year.


AND HE DIED LAUGHING!


(trust me this joke is hilarious with the sound unfortunately I don't know how to add it to my blog?....but you will get the idea...however if you are up to a good laugh I can email it to you...just leave me your address in a comment I am still laughing at it LOL....Tammy I just had to sent it to you :0)

6 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

It's hilarious even without the sound! Love it.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks Carrie! I really needed the laugh. :o)

TheyDHD said...

LOL That's simply fabulous!

Petula said...

LOL

Mattyboy said...

It really is entertaining, the laughing is still ringing in my head.:O)

The Egel Nest said...

I'm Jewish and I find that hysterical :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest