ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***BACK TO WORK ON THE COMPUTER...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

***BACK TO WORK ON THE COMPUTER...

Since I did manage to get a little extra sleep today and went to bed early with the kids...I am now wide awake and once again going to work on the computer although I did promise myself that I will only do one post then go back to bed. Yeah, right LOL! No seriously, I still need more sleep. Anyway I am feeling much better and my head is starting to clear but I still can't stop sneezing....ACHOOO....what's up with that? Anyway I will be back tomorrow with more to say.....hey one thing about blogging is that I can still blab away even though I hardly have a voice LOL .
Oh yeah....Anne thank you for the cheesecake craving...I didn't have a cheese cake here so I dug into a tub of crispy crunch ice cream. I will head to the grocery store tomorrow for my chocolate swirl marble cheesecake MMM. Night :0)

No comments: