ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***MORE FAMILY PHOTOS...

Monday, November 19, 2007

***MORE FAMILY PHOTOS...

A TIME FOR FAMILY
I thought that since I was sharing some family photos with everyone I would post a picture of my sister and her 3 girls. We live 5 hours away from one another and we really miss seeing the girls. It's a hard to believe that Alexis the baby will be turning 1 in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to our visit with them over the Christmas holiday.
And this picture was taken summer '07 while camping at the beach. It isn't too often that everyone is together at the same time and willing to cooperate for a picture but I finally got this done for my mom so she would have a picture of ALL her grand kids (one more to add to the picture next summer...)

No comments: