ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***ABC MEME...

Monday, November 12, 2007

***ABC MEME...

I cam across this alphabet meme over at My Dogs Keep Me Sane and Mom Knows Everything so I figured I may as well get in on the fun. Here we go....

A- Age: 30
B- Band Listening To Right Now: Music video on tv
C - Career: WAHM
D - Drink or Smoke: Diet cola
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: My blogging friends...
F - (missing so I made this one up) Favorite singer: Brad Paisley and Martina McBride
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: Nope, I'm married!
I - In love: Yes!
J- Junk Food You Like: pop, chips, ice cream
K - Kids: 1 girl and 3 boys
L - Longest Ride Ever: our trip to Montreal many summers ago...
M - (missing so I made this one up) Must have stuff inside the bag: Wallet
N - Names For Your Future Kids: no more kids for me....
O - One Wish You Have Now: for a great new year with new beginnings
P - Phobias: creepy crawlies, walking by a cemetary in the dark
Q - Favorite Quote: If mama ain't happy nobody's happy (how true) lol
R - Reasons To Smile: kids, family, life
S - Sleeping Time: the earlier the better
T - Time You Woke Up: 7:00 but didn't get out of bed until 8:00am
U - Unknown Fact About You: scared to death of the dentist
V - Vegetable You Hate: I would have to say the only one is asparagus
W - Worst Habit: yelling
X - X-rays You’ve Had: ankle, wrist, fingers (I crushed my hand when I was 3)
Y - Yummy Foods: anything take out Yummmm!
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

Join in on the fun !

2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Martina is one of your favorite singers??? I KNEW I liked you!

Carrie said...

It's funny how much you can learn from someone by doing these memes...I love Martina's voice and her song....love them :0)