ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***8 THINGS....MEME

Friday, November 9, 2007

***8 THINGS....MEME


I was tagged the other day by Anne from My Virtual Journal and thought that I would take some time to get this meme posted for her. I don't usually put things like this off but I have been crazy busy lately and trying to take some time away from the computer...
Here are some more things about me....

8 THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
my husband, my children, definitely blogging, shopping, spending money, making money, taking pictures, decorating.
8THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
watch my children grow up....graduate, get married, have children ect..., travel, travel, travel, build a beautiful house, go to a nascar race with hubby, live stress free for at least a day with out debt....lol (is it possible)
8 THINGS I SAY OFTEN:
quiet, give me a minute, Blake what are you into now...,hi honey-- bye honey (busy life), checking ppp, yes--yes---yes when I get a ppp opp (maybe that's not often anymore?),
8 BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ:
I don't have time to read any books, unless they are for the children(not the newspaper and not a magazine)
8 SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER:
Let them be Little, Don't laugh at me, Christmas songs, Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw
8 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS:
honesty, compassionate, caring, thoughtful, good listener
8 THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR:
moving tires me out, blogging is a great way to earn money, there are many ways to make new friends (blogging), my kids have to come first and stay that way, we can be happy without our family living close by, Christmas doesn't have to be about all the gifts you recieve

No comments: