ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sunday, November 4, 2007

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today I would like to wish my niece Lainee a very Happy Birthday! She turned 3 years old today and I'm sure she is having a fantastic birthday celebration :0) This is one of the things that make living so far away from family hard. Lainee and my son Blake were born only a few days apart and we haven't had the chance to really get to know her. Yes we visit our family when we can but at such a young age doesn't she know who we really are. We try our best to keep our kids connected but unfortunately they will never share a close bond with each other.
So with this said, I really miss my nieces and nephews and wish I could be there for special times like birthdays.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAINEE!

No comments: