ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***GIVE ME FIVE - MONDAY

Monday, November 12, 2007

***GIVE ME FIVE - MONDAY

Add some new Monday fun to your world of blogging with The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme. This meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, Becca will put out a random topic from her list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back to BeccA's Buzz! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.

This weeks Give Me Five Monday is:
GIVE ME 5 FAVORITE AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES....
I has been forever since I have been on any rides, I guess I grew into the adult fear of amusement rides because I had no problem riding them when I was younger. 8 years ago we went on a trip to Montreal Quebec here in Canada and had a great time, Jay was only 3 years old at the time so we couldn't go on any of the adult rides but we did enjoy all the rides that we could with Jay. We are talking about going back with the kids either this coming summer or the next.


THE CLAW...not in this lifetime would I ride this...

DISCORONDE....Ok, maybe a possibility next time we go back...

THE SWINGS...not a problem ( would be a bit nervous)...

SPLASH...This one was our favorite ride when we were there and although Jay was only 3 he would want to go on it over and over again...

ROLLERCOASTERS...I would have to be paid a heck of a lot of money to ride one of these...LOL EEEEKS!

1 comment:

Misty DawnS said...

I LOVE the swings, water rides and roller coasters! I'm a bit of a dare devil ;-)