ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***NIGHTY NIGHT!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

***NIGHTY NIGHT!

Today has gone by so fast and I did manage to gets lots of things done. I have enjoyed my many hours away from the computer and I am ready to start over fresh in the morning with lots of opps from blogitive (12) my hubby hit it lucky for me tonight now didn't he, so I will be very busy trying to get these all done in the next 2 days, wish me luck with these ones....I will need it. The weather is cool and very wet with lots of rain...we will have to see what tomorrow will bring, the kids are hoping for snow since their Nana and Papa in Moncton got lots...they didn't think that was fair that we only got rain.
Have a good night and I will be back to visit all my great blogging friends tomorrow :0)

No comments: