ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***ARE TOYS SAFE?

Thursday, November 8, 2007

***ARE TOYS SAFE?

Probably by now most of us parents are out buying our children their favorite toys for Christmas. But what do you buy them, and is it safe? With the number of toy recalls happening lately I am very careful as to what I am buying and even then I am still worrying about the safety. I was talking to my sister the other day and she had just gathered up well over $100 in Polly Pocket toys that were recalled and that was after dealing with the Dora the Explorer toy recall. This morning while watching the news they just announced a new toy recall on the new Aqua Dots. I guess I will scratch that item of the kids wish list and look for something safer...I guess we need to be aware of what we are buying for our kids and not always assume that they are safe., I guess it just leaves us with the old pots and pans LOL

No comments: