ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***BLOG AWARDS

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

***BLOG AWARDS

I was given 2 great awards from Misty from My Dogs Keep Me Sane. They are so cute aren't they :0) Every time I receive a great award it always puts a smile on my face and I'm reminded of the kind caring people out there in the world. I am glad to have met Misty and look forward to getting to know her better. Thanks Misty!







Now I am going to pass this along to Anne from My Virtual Journal, Tammy from Mom Knows Everything, Petula from It's a Woman's World, Jenn from Enjoying the ride, Anna from Beth and Cory's Mom , Jocelyn from Hip Mama Blog Kim from Stitch-n-stuff and Matt from The Males Perspective.

3 comments:

jenn said...

Thank you soooo much!

Petula said...

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for these awards... this time I'm going to try and pass them on! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,
Petula

tx sweetie said...

Hi Carrie,thanks for these awards.I would surely grab them.Hohoho makes me want to cry again.Our dog just died yesterday.She's been a good companion of ours especially to me because we used to walk together and now she's gone..hohohoh I miz our dog!!!!!!!!!!