ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: HOLIDAY GIFT NEEDS

Friday, November 30, 2007

HOLIDAY GIFT NEEDS

Here I am Christmas shopping once again and my oldest son is next to impossible to buy for this year, so what do I buy him? I have noticed in the past little while that he is starting to show some interest in science and what is going on in the sky/universe. He is watching the stars and asking many questions so this year I feel that a telescope would make a great gift idea to help him get a better look at the stars.

Thanks to Optics Planet I was able to find many great telescopes for him along with many other gift ideas from binoculars, flashlights to sunglasses and more with 100% satisfaction guarantee and they offer free ground shopping on all orders over $29.95. Check out 1000's of the best gifts Optics Planet has to offer!

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hope you have a great weekend!