ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***LAST DAY FOR THE PROJECT

Monday, November 12, 2007

***LAST DAY FOR THE PROJECT

I have to say that I am really impressed with how much time Jay has been putting into his school project on Russia. After last week leaving it until the last minute then not having everything he needed done we had a good talk with his teacher. Well I would say that he now understands the importance of starting a project right away and not only does he have to just get the information he should be learning what it is he is researching and have it typed in his own words....So this weekend that is what he did and I would have to say that he surprised himself by what he actually learned about Russia. He will be back to school tomorrow to turn in his project and will present it to the class. I am sure his teacher is going to be very impressed with his work, I know I am :0)

No comments: