ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WINTER GETAWAYS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

WINTER GETAWAYS

I don't know about you but I am not one for the cold weather here in Canada and we are looking forward to our winter getaway to somewhere warmer but one question I had in making this decision was where are we going to go and what is there to do? To very important questions I think. With the help from Trusted Tours and Attractions, a great website that I came across, we will be able to plan where we want to visit and have all kinds of great excitement with visiting some of the many attractions.

We have it narrowed down to visiting the Key West and at the top of my list of things to do, I would love to take some time to visit the Key West Aquarium that features turtles, tropical fish and one of my biggest fears, sharks. This aquarium also offers guided tours and touch tank feedings. To make this great aquarium adventure a step further why not enjoy a sailing adventure where you will find an abundance of shallow reefs for snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of Key West.

Trusted Tours has so much to offer in finding great attractions and tours for many destinations and right now Trusted Tours is offering a special giveaway where anyone who signs up for the Trusted Travel e-newsletter is automatically entered to win 4 free tickets to tours in a city of their choice. Take your time and enjoy all this great site has to offer.

No comments: