ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***MAKING A LIST....

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

***MAKING A LIST....

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well you know how it goes....today I am making a list and checking it twice - no not to find out who's naughty or nice but to see what I have left to buy the kids for Christmas. Next week is a big week for us to get most of our shopping done and I can concentrate on getting the gifts wrapped. I am not usually this far behind, in fact my wrapping would usually be done by now....Blake (3) is our hard one to buy for this year, he doesn't show a whole lot of interest in one particular toy so what do we get him? One good thing about his age is that he will be happy with anything we get him :0)

3 comments:

bcmomtoo said...

I check a lot of things at least twice. I'm kind of obsessive about stuff.

Yes, they approved my mixer video and post really quickly - see post. Believe me, I checked that one over top to bottom to be sure I had everything. Sometimes, even though everything looks right, they don't accept things. Then you have to go into the code and copy and paste over the top of what you already have - even though there is no difference - and then they'll accept it. It really makes no sense sometimes.

jenn said...

I miss my kids being little at Christmas. Now at 12 and 10, the "toys" they want cost an arm and a leg! At least my 5 year old has only asked for a TV....

fizzycat said...

I check Christmas list about three times before even getting cards. Love the checking it twice graphic.