ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***ANOTHER BLOG REVIEW

Saturday, September 22, 2007

***ANOTHER BLOG REVIEW

I am happy to say that I have more blog links to add to my site. I am just enjoying the blogging community and getting to lean more about other fellow bloggers and sharing their ideas. I have recently had the pleasure of browsing through one of Jocelyn's sites Hip Mama Blog. This is where she puts her thoughts and ramblings on her everyday mother-hood, family , hobbies and anything else that comes to her mind. And if you are looking for ways to make money then you will no doubt be interested in her Money Making Ideas 4 You blog. I hope you enjoy her blogs just as much as I do.

I would also like to mention another site I enjoy visiting, it's Flowers on a Friday. It's a site I like to visit on my what I call my down time from the computer. It just seems so calming and I enjoy reading her sharing thoughts.

No comments: