ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A SUCCESSFULL DANCE CLASS

Friday, September 14, 2007

A SUCCESSFULL DANCE CLASS


So we are home from the kids first class of hip hop dancing and it was great. My son did better than I had expected for the first class. He wasn't one bit shy and he was willing to give the new dance moves a try. I could just see the excitement in his face. Tonight they worked on doing the knee spin and the coffee grinder.... My daughter, well she is a natural at it and had so problems with it at all. They are both looking forward to going back again next week. It was so cute when I asked Kohl how he enjoyed his class he said " Mom, I loved it! I told you my world was all about dancing." All the parents thought he was just adorable and were glad to have him in their daughters class. They are looking forward to the great choreography with having a boy in the class.

No comments: