ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WHAT TO DO?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

WHAT TO DO?

My 11 year old son Jay has been spending quite a bit of time hanging out with his new friends from the neighborhood, and he is looking forward to playing baseball and street hockey with them this weekend. Well he has been calling his friend Matt and is not able to get a hold of him or something to that nature so Jay has been hanging out in the house waiting for the boys....Now is where I'm stuck, while sitting here at the computer yesterday and today I have noticed the boys walking by the house going to the ball field. So are they giving Jay the blow off and don't want him hanging around or what? Do I tell Jay that they are over at the ball field or just let it be for now. I don't want to sent him over there all excited to play ball if they don't want him there. Maybe I'm just being me and I'm reading more into it but at the same time I don't want him to feel left out.

No comments: