ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: HOLIDAY CHEER

Monday, September 10, 2007

HOLIDAY CHEER

It's holiday cheer throughout the year here at my house, we start shopping for Christmas right after the new year. As I come across great deals and super savings why not pick up a few gift items. We have 4 children and a huge extended family that we buy gifts for, so now you know why we start our shopping so early.

Now that we are already into September and the holiday season just around the the corner, I need to get on the ball and get a few more things checked off my list. That's why when I came across this Black Friday website I got out my list and I'm ready to go ,to the computer that is! I can save money when shopping this holiday season by buying items during Black Friday. What is black Friday you are probably asking? Well it's the day after Thanksgiving. You can shop and get great deals without waiting in line ups and you don't have to wait for the ads in your thanksgiving day newspaper, with black Friday.net, they give you the advantage by showing you all the ads before anyone else.

I am so excited! I can't wait, I plan on getting toys for my nieces and nephews at Toys R Us and Toys R Us can be found in black friday ads on the black friday website. By the looks of their list of ads, there is something there for all the kids to finish them off my Christmas list, from Barbie to Einstein, tents and slumber bags. I can already see the smiles on their faces and I'm already smiling with the great savings.

No comments: