ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BLOGGERS BEWARE!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

BLOGGERS BEWARE!

I was visiting Tammy's site at Mom Know Everything and she was making it aware to all bloggers that while randomly viewing other blogs she came across an x-rated blog. While searching through the random blogs you just never know what you might come across so be careful. I have been looking through blogs randomly for one month now and only came across 1 x-rated sight, well until today the second one I came across was nasty and unfortunately my 11 year old son walked into the computer room at the same time. I had fun explaining that one to him. I don't think that I will be randomly looking through any more blogs. I will go through blog catalogue.

No comments: