ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***I'M IN A SLUMP...

Sunday, September 23, 2007

***I'M IN A SLUMP...


O.k. so what in the you know where is going on here with PPP. There hasn't been any new opps (o.k I missed 3 but they were overnight while I was sleeping) since Thursday, this has been the longest ever since I've had nothing to do, I hope the opps get better and more of as my page rank goes up, this is discouraging and I'm finding myself wasting my days running to the computer looking to get an opportunity. The weekends are usually slower so I will see what tomorrow brings and for right now I am going to walk away from the computer until the kids are in bed. (watch I'll miss some opps!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Was I right or what...not long after doing this post my hubby got me an opp to do...this was the one and only for the day...better than nothing!