ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A PROUD MOM

Friday, September 7, 2007

A PROUD MOM


When I dropped the kids off at school this morning I took Kohl in to his class where it is his first year I wanted to make sure he knew where to go. Well of course he did and he wasn't impressed with me for walking him in but it was a great help for the teacher because she had quite a few upset kids again this morning that needed her attention. Afterwards we talked and she was saying how mature Kohl is for his age and that he was so easy to get along with. She was very pleased to have him in her class. So I guess with having his teacher on his side he is bound to have a great year! I was so proud to hear such wonderful things about my little bundle of energy and oh yes he has lots of it!

No comments: