ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ONLINE PIANO LESSONS

Sunday, September 16, 2007

ONLINE PIANO LESSONS

My daughter and I both have an interest in playing the piano but neither of us have taken lessons or know really what we are doing. I just love the sound the piano makes. While searching the net I came across a Piano Chords Blog which I found to be very interesting. This site offers free piano lessons online covering piano chords, music theory, transposition, chord progressions, sheet music lessons and more. I feel this is a great site and will no doubt be of some help for my daughter and myself for that matter. If you have a love for piano then I seriously encourage you to check out this piano blog and keep in mind you are never to old to learn.


No comments: