ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Table Tennis

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Table Tennis

One of the things my older children are wanting for Christmas this year is a pin pong table for their new games room. My oldest son is starting to show and interest in table tennis and I think this would make a great addition to the games room. I have no clue on how to play table tennis or what the rules of the game are. Something I will have to look into if I stand a chance against my son.

While looking into table tennisonline,I came across this press release about the site at tabletennismaster.com, ping pong master turns table on wannabe protege. Tao Li was a professional ping pong player for eight years before becoming a coach. If you are looking fro ways to master pin pong then Tao Li's DVD's forehand loop mastery and forehand smash mastery can be purchased on the website. I will need to master something if I'm going to take on my son at a game of table tennis.

No comments: